Thursday, November 20, 2008

Felix and a Troop of Oscars

One person's idea of a perfect way is definitely not another's! I am stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. I have two friends, one a "Felix Unger" character and the other a not so "Felix, but definitely not Oscar Mason". "Felix" was the adult equipment manager for the Boy Scout Troop, but being a "Felix", he doesn't go camping....... "Not so Oscar" goes camping, but doesn't want the job. "Oscar" told me that "Felix" was going about things the wrong way and "Felix" told me that the "Oscars" are not cooperating........... ARRRGGGHHHHH (Oh, that's Charlie Brown)

I just need to sit back and listen........ because my boy, "Oscar Jr." is the Quartermaster of the troop and he kept telling me that "Felix" is driving him crazy!

Well, "Felix" just resigned and I don't know it I should be happy, sad or grateful!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I kinda had trouble following that one. But I do kinda understand the stress of being between differing ideas about how things are being run...

GEM said...

Sue, That was me rambling. The equipment manager resigned because something in the trailer was not put back exactly where he wanted it. The other men have been trying to explain to Felix that it doesn't make sense his way. Felix was feeling unappreciated.