Saturday, November 8, 2008

Boys Stink!

I remember when I was about 6-10 years old and thought "Boys Stink!". Well I am a lot older now and they do! This afternoon my sons had two friends over and they were playing a video game .........Guitar Hero World Tour. Yes, they were in their own space, but four 10-14 year olds stink when they get sweaty!

My childhood and adulthood ideas of "Boys Stink" are completely different but so true! Luckily, I changed my mind at about twelve and a half and I am very happy being the "Queen Bee" at my house. I love my boys and all their stinky friends and wouldn't trade them in for a houseful of girls!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I know exactly what you mean. And when they discover cheap cologne, it can get even worse.

I just love that age, smelly or not! I might like to add a girl to my family, but I wouldn't want girls instead of boys!

GEM said...

I always wanted a daughter, but my family is complete with my boys ----small, medium and large!