Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tea With A Friend

To my dear friend Sue,

Thank you for having tea with me today. I have missed the conversations we used to have many years ago. I am glad our lives are beginning to meet at the same location.

Gem


For those of you that don't know, Sue and I became friends through a wonderful organization, Boy Scouts of America. We both have put more than our "required" one hour a week into the organization, but the rewards we both have gained are piled higher than the two of us.

Sue's boys are 18 & 16, mine 13 & 10..... two far apart in age for the boys to be close (for now), but the mommy's are. She is the one that started me on my new "bad" habit.......Blogging.

I hope that we can spend more time together soon.

4 comments:

Sue said...

I definitely agree.

My house next week?

Love ya!
SUE

GEM said...

Sure! What day and time?

Gem

Sue said...

When are you free?

GEM said...

Sue, how about the 26th? Say about 3?

Gem