Sunday, December 14, 2008

Change The Letters & Add A Few


Did you ever look at the word "being"?
Did you know if you change the letters around & add an "n" it becomes "benign"?
Or add a "n, h, o & r" you get a "neighbor"?
There are other words that if you change the letters around like "lift" becomes "flit".
Here are the definitions of the those five words.

Being: the fact of existing; Philosophically-that which has actuality either materially or in idea. or absolute existence in a complete or perfect state.

Benign: having a kindly disposition; gracious; healthful; pleasant or beneficial

Neighbor: a person who shows kindliness or helpfulness toward his or her fellow humans

Lift: assistance or aid; to raise or direct upward; to hold up or display on high

Flit: to move lightly and swiftly; fly, dart, or skim along; to pass quickly, as time


I hope to become a "Benign Being That Flits & Lifts All Of My Neighbors"

May God Bless Each & Everyone of My Neighbors here on Earth during this Holiday Season and Always!

2 comments:

Sue said...

That is so cute! I like the image of you flitting... you are already a benign being who lifts your neighbors! And I guess you flit, too, but flitting as a certain specific connotation to me... :)

GEM said...

Sue, you know I flit around the neighborhood, I just need a set of wings and then I will be flighty too! LOL!!