Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sleeping In

This was the first Saturday in a very long time that my husband, the kids and I could sleep in and boy did we. It is now 10:00 AM, and my early bird Rocky, slept until 9:00. I slept until 9:15, my bladder woke me up and my hubby and Chip probably won't be up until after 11:00. It feels good! The only thing on the agenda that has a timetable today is a party at 6:00.

Therefore we have a day for lounging! The Christmas shopping can wait. Yes, I know I will be complaining in two weeks that I still have to get it finished, but right now rest is important.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I don't have anything planned until about 6 today either, but I really do hope to get a bunch of stuff done today. The weeks fly by and NOTHING gets accomplished over here.

Enjoy your day of rest with the family!!!

:)

pink dogwood said...

wow - great minds think alike - not only are our blog templates the same, but I also woke up at 9 and the only agenda is a party at 6? Coincidence?
:)

GEM said...

Hope you both had a great time at the partys!