Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year to my friends and family. So far the new year has been a pleasure. We are up in the mountains, a fire is in the fireplace, Rocky has made snow angels in the 3 inches of new snow, Chip is pleasant and Fred is relaxing. I, myself resolve to spend the rest of the weekend (Thursday- Sunday) reading the books "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer and "Loving Frank" by Nancy Horan.

"Twilight" is the book all the teenage girls are reading and the recent movie with the actor that played Cedric Diggerty in the Harry Potter movie. "Loving Frank" is a book that Fred gave me for Christmas, it is a New York Times bestseller. I will keep you updated on the progress.

3 comments:

pink dogwood said...

Happy New Year and thanks for your wishes. I have heard about the twilight craze - haven't joined it yet. Let me know how the other book is.

Sue said...

I loved Twilight, and I can lend you the next one when you are done!

Loving Frank... hmmmm. I might want to read that one day. Or should I wait for Loving Thor?

I wondered if you were around! Enjoy!

GEM said...

Pink: You have to read Twilight, it is one of those love stories we all wish we had!

Sue: Would love to borrow the next book. I may need it on Monday! Halfway through Twilight now and it is only Thursday. Still have the rest of tonight, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.