Thursday, January 8, 2009

Busy Lives

Where has the new year gone? I can't believe one week of 2009 has already past! Seems like yesterday my family and I sat and watched the ball in Times Square drop. On Monday, we all hit the ground running and haven't stopped since. Between scout meetings (total of 3), Huntington (total of 8 hours so far), basketball games (one cancelled), one music lesson, one track practice and other miscellaneous things. we have been on the go!

I believe the four of us might sit down together for a meal tomorrow evening, but things may change.

Some of my older friends tell me to enjoy these kinds of days, because you will miss them when the kids get older. I do enjoy these days, but I also enjoy sitting in my house for more than ten minutes at a time. There has got to be a happy medium!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I think that as time goes on, there is no happy medium, there are only different issues. Not necessarily bad, just different.

Linda G. said...

Now that I'm officially old and have lots of time, I find it takes me three times as long to do anything!
I love your last post. We have lots of volunteers in my town and they are wonderful and often underappreciated! Is there a national thank your volunteer day? There should be one.