Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 4.....Second Day with Trainer & A Real Test

Today was my second session with the trainer and I must say it did feel good to go back to the gym. I have already started to notice some changes. The scale at home seems to be working again, the numbers are beginning to go down instead of hovering at the same point. I will see on Monday morning if there really is a change.
The test was baking S'more Cupcakes and Red Velvet Cupcakes for Ben's Soccer Pasta Dinner. I baked and tasted the batter, but it was only a taste rather than a TASTE! And at the dinner, instead of serving myself a large portion of pasta and meatballs, I filled half of the plate with salad and added one meatball, a small portion of ziti and some cavatelle with broccoli. I skipped the dessert table completely.
I am very proud of myself. Way to go girl!

No comments: