Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 2 ...1st Day with Trainer

Well I broke the news to the family that Mom is now on a mission! They are all very encouraging, Rob said "You got only yourself a trainer? Why not us too!" Ben said, "That's great Mom." Sergio said "Wonderful, just don't go on the weekend.....that way you can still be with us on Saturday and Sunday!"
I might even start to train for a 5K......there is one on November 25th, but that may be a little too soon. Maybe in the spring.
I went to the gym and got on the treadmill for about 15 minutes at the 20 minutes per mile speed, not too fast and not too slow. And I felt good! Then it was time for "The Trainer"! Not too bad to look at, but I think right now he is a little timid with me.
The workout was good, I know that I need to work on my balance, but I was able to handle the weight well.
My measurements were taken, body fat measured.....YUCK..... and my weight was recorded....Double YUCK!
Then back on the treadmill for another 15 minutes..... Afterwards, I had to describe my overall feeling......EMPOWERED!
I can do this! I WILL DO THIS!

No comments: